Skip to main content

RSS

More
14 years 4 months ago #50960 by joe1255
RSS was created by joe1255
I have turned on my RSS feed and want to put one category of products on another website in the form of a feed. I can't see any RSS logo at the bottom. Please advise.

leslaundry.com/index.php/laundromats-for-sale

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51095 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: RSS
I can see your RSS feed on your page:
leslaundry.com/index.php/laundromats-for...type-rss?format=feed
It's working great.
Note that the RSS option in HikaShop allows you to ACTIVATE the RSS in the page (and that way, you can subscribe to it via your browser). If you want to add a RSS icon on top of that so that users can click on it, you need to add the HTML yourself to your page with the link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum