- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Carousel in module displaying too many rows..
14 years 4 months ago #50964
by dschafer
Carousel in module displaying too many rows.. was created by dschafer
Hi,
I am trying to place a module with carousel 'infinite slide' that is described here:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
The products display in a single row.
However, my module places the content in two rows instead of the single one displayed, though I have tried to make my settings identical to those in the example. View it here:
beta.music.org
Attached are my settings. What am I doing wrong?
I am trying to place a module with carousel 'infinite slide' that is described here:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...5&Itemid=103&lang=en
The products display in a single row.
However, my module places the content in two rows instead of the single one displayed, though I have tried to make my settings identical to those in the example. View it here:
beta.music.org
Attached are my settings. What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50976
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Carousel in module displaying too many rows..
Hi,
It's because of the CSS:
ul li {
margin: 0.3em 0 0.3em 1.6em;
padding: 0;
}
of the file beta.music.org/templates/jsn_epic_pro/css/template.css of your template.
Remove it and it will display on one line.
It's because of the CSS:
ul li {
margin: 0.3em 0 0.3em 1.6em;
padding: 0;
}
of the file beta.music.org/templates/jsn_epic_pro/css/template.css of your template.
Remove it and it will display on one line.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #50977
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Carousel in module displaying too many rows..
Hi,
It's because of the CSS:
ul li {
margin: 0.3em 0 0.3em 1.6em;
padding: 0;
}
of the file beta.music.org/templates/jsn_epic_pro/css/template.css of your template.
Remove it and it will display on one line.
It's because of the CSS:
ul li {
margin: 0.3em 0 0.3em 1.6em;
padding: 0;
}
of the file beta.music.org/templates/jsn_epic_pro/css/template.css of your template.
Remove it and it will display on one line.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #55336
by firesi
Replied by firesi on topic Re: Carousel in module displaying too many rows..
I'm really sorry but I have the same problem been playing with the style sheets but I must be on the wrong one as it is having no effect.
Pierce Artist Website
Thanks for looking.
Pierce Artist Website
Thanks for looking.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by firesi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55397
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Carousel in module displaying too many rows..
Hi,
I see your listing of categories on one line only. So that's not the same problem.
I see that you have a tick image added by your template. You can remove :
.before_after ul li {
padding-left: 24px;
background: url(../images/green_arrow.png) no-repeat 0 4px;
line-height: 180%;
}
in www.pierceartist.co.uk/templates/jp_real...right/css/module.css in order to avoid that.
But then for the fact that it's not moving, it's because of the way you configured your module.
Could you do a screenshot of the HikaShop options of that module ?
I see your listing of categories on one line only. So that's not the same problem.
I see that you have a tick image added by your template. You can remove :
.before_after ul li {
padding-left: 24px;
background: url(../images/green_arrow.png) no-repeat 0 4px;
line-height: 180%;
}
in www.pierceartist.co.uk/templates/jp_real...right/css/module.css in order to avoid that.
But then for the fact that it's not moving, it's because of the way you configured your module.
Could you do a screenshot of the HikaShop options of that module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds