- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Customize the layout of my product detail page
14 years 4 months ago #51083
by rahults
Customize the layout of my product detail page was created by rahults
This is the URL which need to be looked into
sample44.marrsinfosolutions.com/index.ph...7&category_pathway=0
Now the Quantity is just adjacent to that of ADD TO CART Button, I need to the position of the quantity box to just similar to the size & color dropdown and place it just below it size and color, and need to make the Add to cart button to be larger in the product page like the screenshot (Attached the screenshot of how I need the layout to be)
I tried a lot, but cant find the exact place where I can edit the code to make customization
thanks
Rahul
sample44.marrsinfosolutions.com/index.ph...7&category_pathway=0
Now the Quantity is just adjacent to that of ADD TO CART Button, I need to the position of the quantity box to just similar to the size & color dropdown and place it just below it size and color, and need to make the Add to cart button to be larger in the product page like the screenshot (Attached the screenshot of how I need the layout to be)
I tried a lot, but cant find the exact place where I can edit the code to make customization
thanks
Rahul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51128
by rahults
Replied by rahults on topic Re: Customize the layout of my product detail page
Can anyone get me an answer for my question, its really very difficult to edit/customize the product page
Please let me your thoughts on that
rahul
Please let me your thoughts on that
rahul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51153
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Customize the layout of my product detail page
Hello Rahul,
If you want to move some "block" of your product page I think that this thread will help you.
If you want to change the size of your Add_to_cart button, I think that you can change the size of the Add_to_cart button's picture and set the new picture through the CSS.
Hope this will help you.
If you want to move some "block" of your product page I think that this thread will help you.
You can do that by swapping the different block of code of the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
If you want to change the size of your Add_to_cart button, I think that you can change the size of the Add_to_cart button's picture and set the new picture through the CSS.
with add_cart.png as the new picture of your Add_to_cart button..hikashop_product_quantity_main .hikashop_product_stock .button {
background-image: url(../images/add_cart.png);
}
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds