- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
How to pay with installments?
14 years 4 months ago #51191
by Topah
How to pay with installments? was created by Topah
Hi,
I have a product which costs $297. The price is pretty high and I want to offer also 3 installment payments $99 each paid monthly (total of 3 months).
I kind of think that it might be possible with PayPal subscription but I cannot figure out how to do it.
I hope you can help with this one.
I have a product which costs $297. The price is pretty high and I want to offer also 3 installment payments $99 each paid monthly (total of 3 months).
I kind of think that it might be possible with PayPal subscription but I cannot figure out how to do it.
I hope you can help with this one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to pay with installments?
The PayPal plugin is not compatible with that.
The only plugin which can do installments is the ATOS payment plugin for now.
It would require to modify the PayPal payment plugin in order to support installments. So it's feasible, but you need to be a developer or hire a developer for that.
The only plugin which can do installments is the ATOS payment plugin for now.
It would require to modify the PayPal payment plugin in order to support installments. So it's feasible, but you need to be a developer or hire a developer for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51276
by Topah
Replied by Topah on topic Re: How to pay with installments?
Actually this would be exactly what I need. Because I offer a live online course and it would be amazing to have an option that the customer can choose a Payment plan for the course.
What I need is for example a just a simple drop down where customer can choose either to pay the whole course at once or with 3 payments.
I am willing to pay for the developer to make this happen. How I can find one? Or can you Nicolas do it for me?
What I need is for example a just a simple drop down where customer can choose either to pay the whole course at once or with 3 payments.
I am willing to pay for the developer to make this happen. How I can find one? Or can you Nicolas do it for me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51360
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to pay with installments?
You can post a job offer in the "commercial jobs" area of our forum and/or on joomlancers.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds