Skip to main content

Display prices without tax?

More
15 years 8 months ago #5123 by jvnderwe
I'm trying to get the prices on the product page to show the original price without tax, but they always show the price with tax. In the main configuration menu under the display tab I changed 'show taxed price' to 'no tax', but it made no difference. How do I make it show the price before tax? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5127 by nicolas
Those parameters are DEFAULT parameters which are applied to new menus and new modules you create. For existing menus and modules, please set the option directly in the menu/module options. You can access the menus/modules options via the menus Display->Content modules and Display->Content menus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5197 by jvnderwe
Ah, I see. Thank you very much. Problem solved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26738 by tholo
not working here???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26755 by nicolas
What do you mean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum