- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Re: Change order number format
14 years 4 months ago #51252
by Niekvd
Re: Change order number format was created by Niekvd
Hello,
I have a problem with the custom order nr. When I copy paste the example {date format="m/Y"} and save the page it will change to {date format="m/Y"}" and does not function. When you order something it will show {date format="m/Y"}" as order nr. Is there maybe something wrong with the quote, I experienced it more often with other css codes. I work on a Mac.
Thanks!
Niek
I have a problem with the custom order nr. When I copy paste the example {date format="m/Y"} and save the page it will change to {date format="m/Y"}" and does not function. When you order something it will show {date format="m/Y"}" as order nr. Is there maybe something wrong with the quote, I experienced it more often with other css codes. I work on a Mac.
Thanks!
Niek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51254
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Re: Change order number format
I am new to Hika shop but from looking at the heklp file the date format is like this {date format="m/Y"} It appears that one of your " is the wrong side of the brackets.
Dave
Dave
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by davec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51429
by Niekvd
Replied by Niekvd on topic Re: Change order number format
thanks for your answer davec, Im new to hikashop too!
But when I copy this {date format="m/Y"} to the order number and save it, it automatically change it to {date format="m/Y"}" I can not figure out why, so any suggestions are welcome
But when I copy this {date format="m/Y"} to the order number and save it, it automatically change it to {date format="m/Y"}" I can not figure out why, so any suggestions are welcome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51513
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change order number format
Could you provide a back end access to your website via our contact form so that we can look at the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52549
by Niekvd
Replied by Niekvd on topic Re: Change order number format
Hi Nicolas
Thanks for your quick reaction, mine is a bit late...
I just downloaded version 1.5.8 but the order number still puts the {date format="m/Y"}" in stead of {date format="m/Y"} any change for a quick fix?
thanks
Niek
Thanks for your quick reaction, mine is a bit late...
I just downloaded version 1.5.8 but the order number still puts the {date format="m/Y"}" in stead of {date format="m/Y"} any change for a quick fix?
thanks
Niek
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52617
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change order number format
You need to change it, save and it should be ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52618
by Niekvd
Replied by Niekvd on topic Re: Change order number format
It still doesn't work I've tried multiple things with copy paste etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52690
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change order number format
The display might not work (because of something on your website, not HikaShop) but the value in the database should be OK now and thus, the order numbers of new order should be generated correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds