- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Create a Featured Products Page
14 years 4 months ago #51328
by cwilliams
Create a Featured Products Page was created by cwilliams
I am having the hardest time creating a Featured Products section on my home page similar to the one on your demo site. I have been at this for hours. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51333
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Create a Featured Products Page
Hello cwilliams,
Can you tell me what have you done until now and what do you exactly want to do ?
Can you tell me what have you done until now and what do you exactly want to do ?
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51335
by cwilliams
Replied by cwilliams on topic Re: Create a Featured Products Page
I am trying to create a Section Like the Featured Products section on the demo site.
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?lang=en
I have went to the Content module of HikaShop, Created a New Module but I cant seem to get my products to link to this module. Im soory if I am not explaining myself clearly.
I have went to the Content module of HikaShop, Created a New Module but I cant seem to get my products to link to this module. Im soory if I am not explaining myself clearly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51431
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Create a Featured Products Page
in the HikaShop options of your module, you need to select a category where you have your featured products via the "associated category" option.
There is not much to do in fact.
Could you do a screenshot of the hikashop options of your module ?
There is not much to do in fact.
Could you do a screenshot of the hikashop options of your module ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55037
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Create a Featured Products Page
Hi Nicolas.
I've created a new category 'Feaured products' and assigned to a new module in a 'carrousel' mode. All is working fine, but the new category is showing in Category listing, and I want this one to be hided on the category listing. Is there a way to hide this category from the category listing?
Thanks.
I've created a new category 'Feaured products' and assigned to a new module in a 'carrousel' mode. All is working fine, but the new category is showing in Category listing, and I want this one to be hided on the category listing. Is there a way to hide this category from the category listing?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55039
by lanzanet
Replied by lanzanet on topic Re: Create a Featured Products Page
Sorry, I read the solution in other post. I unpublished the new category and it worked.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds