no charge orders
In my store the customers will only order samples at no charge + free shipping.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1 - I setup the Home to show the category list. I want to be able to show the category list without any module below it. Is it possible?
2 - Also on the Home/Category list, is it possible to hide "results" (it's showing up bove the categories and below the page title).
Please see picture attached. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
1. You can edit your "Features products" module via the joomla module manager and select which menus it should appear on: docs.joomla.org/Screen.modules.edit.15#Menu_Assignment
2. Concerning pagination display I invite you to read that thread: www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/2-gene...op/3281-uk-only.html
Basically, you just need to add some CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What I want is:
1 - show the a list of categories
2 - show the products that belong to the selected category
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Considering my first post, I did the changes you gave me. Now I can free products without payment processing.
But for free items I can see the Add to Cart button only on the product detail page, so...
1 - Is it possible to make the add to cart button show up on the category page for free item too?
2 - How can I change the word "free" to "sample"?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. You can go in the configuration under the tab languages to change the translations: www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to go in the menu Display->Views. There, edit the file listing_img_tile of the view product and change the line:
if($this->params->get('add_to_cart') && !empty($this->row->prices)){
to
if($this->params->get('add_to_cart')){
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But there is another little problem. If add items to cart and then login in to checkout, I get a message saying that the cart is empty. If I start by login in and then add items to cart, I'm able to finish the order without any problem. How can I avoid this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.