- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
I cannot get the address part to accept
14 years 4 months ago #51396
by borderer
I cannot get the address part to accept was created by borderer
I have everything set up on my new website but I cannot get the Login/Address section to work. The add to cart works. But the Login/Create New Account does not.
What am I doing wrong?
The site is...
www.kelsoprideandjoy.co.uk
and the checkout is...
www.kelsoprideandjoy.co.uk/index.php/boy...ing/outfits/checkout
Please help?
Thanks
George
What am I doing wrong?
The site is...
www.kelsoprideandjoy.co.uk
and the checkout is...
www.kelsoprideandjoy.co.uk/index.php/boy...ing/outfits/checkout
Please help?
Thanks
George
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51401
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: I cannot get the address part to accept
Hello George,
I think that it will be better if you :
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" to YES
- add more step like for example ==> 1st step : Login 2nd step : address shipping 3rd step : ...
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that it will be better if you :
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" to YES
- add more step like for example ==> 1st step : Login 2nd step : address shipping 3rd step : ...
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51402
by borderer
Replied by borderer on topic Re: I cannot get the address part to accept
Hello Mohamed,
I already have done all of this...
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" to YES
- add more step like for example ==> 1st step : Login 2nd step : address shipping 3rd step : ...
Can you suggest anything else?
George
I already have done all of this...
- Go to "Hikashop -> System -> Configuration -> Checkout"
- Set the "Advanced checkout workflow edition" to YES
- add more step like for example ==> 1st step : Login 2nd step : address shipping 3rd step : ...
Can you suggest anything else?
George
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51403
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: I cannot get the address part to accept
Can you tell me what do you exactly have in your checkout workflow ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51405
by borderer
Replied by borderer on topic Re: I cannot get the address part to accept
the workflow is not the problem
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51411
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: I cannot get the address part to accept
Ok, can you give me an access to your website ? it would help me to see what the problem is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds