- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Re: change per unit into per set, per length, per reel
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51416
by sewsew
Re: change per unit into per set, per length, per reel was created by sewsew
I was about to post a very similar question. I want to show price for some products as "each" (or no text) and others by the metre, etc. I've used Translate override to display "per metre" instead of "each", but I can't find a way to disable that for other products. Ideally it would be possible to set a conditional translate according to, at least, category but preferably to product also.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by sewsew. Reason: typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51762
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: change per unit into per set, per length, per reel
Hi sewsew,
I think that this answer can be the solution for your problem:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/51395...-per-reel.html#51475
I think that this answer can be the solution for your problem:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/4-how-to/51395...-per-reel.html#51475
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds