- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
How to place images on the products page
14 years 4 months ago #51500
by pdoig
How to place images on the products page was created by pdoig
Hi,
I have some categories set up with some products listed, when I click on a category it takes me to a product page with name,price & add to cart button. How do I add a image & description to this page. I'd also like to add a border to separate each product, to tidy up the way it looks.
Please excuse my lack of knowledge,I'm new to both joomla & hika shop.
You can check what I've done so far here www.familialtrust.org/index.php?option=c...ut=listing&Itemid=95
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
I have some categories set up with some products listed, when I click on a category it takes me to a product page with name,price & add to cart button. How do I add a image & description to this page. I'd also like to add a border to separate each product, to tidy up the way it looks.
Please excuse my lack of knowledge,I'm new to both joomla & hika shop.
You can check what I've done so far here www.familialtrust.org/index.php?option=c...ut=listing&Itemid=95
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 4 months ago #51545
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: How to place images on the products page
Hello,
I think that you can :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- edit your "Recovery Books" menu
- set the "Type of layout" to DIV, the "Type of item layout" to image and description
- save
Hope this will help you.
I think that you can :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus"
- edit your "Recovery Books" menu
- set the "Type of layout" to DIV, the "Type of item layout" to image and description
- save
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52145
by pdoig
Replied by pdoig on topic Re: How to place images on the products page
Thanks for your reply Mohamed,
I have tried your suggestion, but no success.
I must admit that I'm confused by listing a product with a menu.
Can you suggest anything else I can try.
Cheers
I have tried your suggestion, but no success.
I must admit that I'm confused by listing a product with a menu.
Can you suggest anything else I can try.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to place images on the products page
.Hi,
Do like that instead:
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content modules"
- edit your module with the id 149
- set the "Type of layout" to DIV, the "Type of item layout" to "image and description" and turn on the border option
- save
Do like that instead:
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content modules"
- edit your module with the id 149
- set the "Type of layout" to DIV, the "Type of item layout" to "image and description" and turn on the border option
- save
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52280
by pdoig
Replied by pdoig on topic Re: How to place images on the products page
Thanks Nicolas
I figured it out.
Great program, thanks for all your work.
Cheers
I figured it out.
Great program, thanks for all your work.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds