Skip to main content

Product language

More
14 years 4 months ago #51621 by Yos
Product language was created by Yos
Hi,
I have purchase hikashop business edition and turn on multilingual language setting.
I have joomfish installed as well.
I insert the product content in different languages but it does not show up in the front end.
How should i do it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51628 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product language
Hi,

Please make sure that you see the translations via the joomfish interface on the back end. If you don't, that means that you installed joomfish after HikaShop and thus you don't have the content elements files installed.
Install HikaShop again and it will add these automatically without deleting any data and it should then work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum