Skip to main content

Checkout step button problem

More
14 years 4 months ago #51658 by p.sartorio
Hi, I have a problem with the checkout "next" button, I have to push it two times to get to the end of the checkout.
At the first step where there are login and registration form, in both cases (registration or login) it gets me to the step2 fine, but at the step2 I have to push it two times to see the end page with bank transfer coordinates

Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51662 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

It should work if your put the "carrello" in the step 2.

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51664 by p.sartorio
Hello,
thank you for the help.
I tried with cart in both pages or just in one or the other but it's not working.
I noticed that when I go on the checkout page where I have the Registration/login forms, the link in the address bar is ..../checkout, and when I login or register it brings me on the step2 page (address, coupon, payment) but the link is .../checkout/step/step-1 and when I click next it shows the same page but the link is .../checkout/step/step-2 and finally if I click next again the checkout ends.
I'm checking the view files that I customized because probably I messed up something

Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51676 by p.sartorio
I don't find the solution.. any help?

Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51756 by nicolas
Hi,

It's not a bug. It's just that you turned off the option "Auto submit shipping and payment methods selection" in the Checkout tab of the configuration, so you have to push next twice:
once to validate the shipping and payment selection and a second time to validate the order.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51761 by p.sartorio
Oh, now it seems to work, it was so easy..
I have to report that the italian translation is wrong, it says "Auto show selection methods for shipping and payment" that doesn't make much sense.. you should correct with "Inoltra automaticamente la selezione dei metodi di spedizione e pagamento"
Thank you very much!

Corsi di formazione online RSPP HACCP RLS di Wst Europa su Scuola Sicurezza eLearning
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by p.sartorio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51832 by nicolas
It's changed on our end.

Thanks for the feedback ! If you see other issues with the Italian translation, don't hesitate to tell us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51930 by thoman
Where can i change the word "next" on the check out form, the one at language file goes to other button

Every day is a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51982 by nicolas
It's in the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views, near the end, that you will find the "HIKA_NEXT" text.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52154 by thoman
I did change the 'next' on the step file but nothing happen. This is the only word which cannot translate to our native language..

Every day is a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52226 by nicolas
If nothing happens, it means that you're editing that file for the wrong template. Please make sure that you're editing the file for the template you're using on your front end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52229 by thoman
i believe this is the file i am suppose to work on

<?php
if($this->nextButton){
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('HIKA_NEXT'),'next',$this->params,hikashop_completeLink('checkout&task=step&step='.($this->step+1)),'if(hikashopCheckChangeForm(\'order\',\'hikashop_checkout_form\')){ if(hikashopCheckMethods()){ document.getElementById(\'hikashop_validate\').value=1; document.forms[\'hikashop_checkout_form\'].submit();}} return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_next_button"');
}

already to change the 'next' and nothing change..i just upgrade to the latest version.

Every day is a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52231 by nicolas
You have one instance of that file for each template on your website. Please make sure that you're editing the file for the template you're using on your front end.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52236 by thoman


this is a firebug snapshot

I have edited the frontend for the right template. when i change the 'value' with firebug then its changing the 'name will not do anything

Every day is a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52339 by nicolas
I don't see the link of that screenshot or firebug with what you want to do.

You can't edit the text with firebug. You need to edit it via the menu Display->Views in the backend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52652 by thoman
I did edit the file at the backend as instructed, please have a look at the firebug snapshot. Value="next" name="seterusnya" the default value of name is "next" and i changed to "seterusnya" but it wasnt changed at the frontend. When i change next at value ="next" using firebug then i can see the changes.

Congratulation on new hikashop release.. I am growing my business so that i can buy business edition..

Every day is a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52708 by nicolas
Please do a screenshot of the modification you made in the back end of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52721 by thoman


this the snapshot Display>views>step

Every day is a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52726 by thoman
Its actually i did check the language file and found HIKA_NEXT, changed the translation and its noe working...

Every day is a good day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum