- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Popup product Image can't get on top of YouTube
14 years 4 months ago #51673
by in2bizz
Popup product Image can't get on top of YouTube was created by in2bizz
I have a strange problem... When I integrate a youtube video, the popup of the product can't get on top of it.
I don't get it right with CSS styling. Any ideas?
See the screenshot or try it on www.in2outdoorlife.nl/maaien/loopmaaier/...terrein-maaier-st622
I don't get it right with CSS styling. Any ideas?
See the screenshot or try it on www.in2outdoorlife.nl/maaien/loopmaaier/...terrein-maaier-st622
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51743
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Popup product Image can't get on top of YouTube
That's because you need to have the wmode parameter of the player set to transparent:
stackoverflow.com/questions/5281002/z-index-and-iframes
stackoverflow.com/questions/5281002/z-index-and-iframes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51744
by in2bizz
Replied by in2bizz on topic Re: Popup product Image can't get on top of YouTube
Yess that's the answer!
Thanks!
Marco
Thanks!
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds