- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Pics in my Products List
14 years 4 months ago #51722
by athenken
Pics in my Products List was created by athenken
I have finally figured out how to show some product listings, but now I am having difficulty figuring out how to show the related pics of those items. I have the basic version of HikaShop. Any tips or thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51790
by athenken
Replied by athenken on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
Any insights? Anyone...Beuller...?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51795
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
The images should display automatically unless you changed the item box layout to a layout without image or the layout option of your menus/modules to "list".
So you should check on that.
I recommend to follow or tutorial on the creation of products listings:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...d.html#products_menu
And check that you have the same options configured the same way and it should work.
So you should check on that.
I recommend to follow or tutorial on the creation of products listings:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...d.html#products_menu
And check that you have the same options configured the same way and it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51798
by athenken
Replied by athenken on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
I have tried each of the different layout options, enabled images, and even in the DIV option specified the height and width of the images and nothing appears.
Incidentally, should there be options for image size for the List or Table options?
For any of the three options available I only show the description, the price, the "add to cart" button, and the rating. Is there something that needs to be tweaked in the code?
Incidentally, should there be options for image size for the List or Table options?
For any of the three options available I only show the description, the price, the "add to cart" button, and the rating. Is there something that needs to be tweaked in the code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51801
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
There is no image size option for the list layout.
There is no code to tweak.
Please follow the tutorial.
There is no code to tweak.
Please follow the tutorial.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51810
by athenken
Replied by athenken on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
I have gone through the tutorial and no image shows up. I have made sure there is an image in the "Image" box for each product I have loaded, not just in the html editor. The image shows up on the product page for the item, it just does not show up on the Product Listing page.
Is there anything else I could have overlooked? Could it possibly have something to do with the version of HikaShop I have?
Is there anything else I could have overlooked? Could it possibly have something to do with the version of HikaShop I have?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51814
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
No, it's not related to your version. Nevertheless, we always appreciate a financial contribution 
It's probably due to the way you configured your listing.
Please post screenshots of the hikashop options of your menu and a link to it so that we can see what you did.
It's probably due to the way you configured your listing.
Please post screenshots of the hikashop options of your menu and a link to it so that we can see what you did.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51820
by athenken
Replied by athenken on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
I have attached a screenshot of the menu setup options, and here is the link to the page for my product listings:
www.knoticalnovelties.com/index.php/en/product
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51892
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
Your link is not working.
I'm getting the error:
404 - Article not found
Did you change something ?
I'm getting the error:
404 - Article not found
Did you change something ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51913
by athenken
Replied by athenken on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
Yeah, I dumped HikaShop and went with VirtueMart. HikaShop was just not working for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51918
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: Pics in my Products List
good luck on that, best day for me in ecommerce was moving from using vm and rs to Hikashop:) They always come back muahahah (oops watching to much horror!)
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds