- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
breadcrump menu's?
14 years 4 months ago #51746
by in2bizz
breadcrump menu's? was created by in2bizz
Hello all,
when I use my menu, I get a nice layout of my chosen products. However when I am using the breadcrump I get some default view (with faded products). I can't find out where to handle the menu's/presentations that are created when using the breadcrump.
Any idea?
Here you see the result from the menu (which is the good one)
And here you see the result with the breadcrump
when I use my menu, I get a nice layout of my chosen products. However when I am using the breadcrump I get some default view (with faded products). I can't find out where to handle the menu's/presentations that are created when using the breadcrump.
Any idea?
Here you see the result from the menu (which is the good one)
And here you see the result with the breadcrump
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51825
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: breadcrump menu's?
Could you give a link to these pages ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52307
by in2bizz
Replied by in2bizz on topic Re: breadcrump menu's?
Yes ofcourse...
Here is the normal one, as it should be through the menu (on the left)
www.in2outdoorlife.nl/maaien/loopmaaier/...aaiers-professioneel
And here is the one, created using the breadcrumb
www.in2outdoorlife.nl/maaien/categorie/2...aaiers-professioneel
Here is the normal one, as it should be through the menu (on the left)
www.in2outdoorlife.nl/maaien/loopmaaier/...aaiers-professioneel
And here is the one, created using the breadcrumb
www.in2outdoorlife.nl/maaien/categorie/2...aaiers-professioneel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52379
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: breadcrump menu's?
Both use a different menu.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 135. There change the layout to table and the breadcrumb listing will also display as a table.
Go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the menu with the id 135. There change the layout to table and the breadcrumb listing will also display as a table.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52520
by in2bizz
Replied by in2bizz on topic Re: breadcrump menu's?
Nicolas, you're the greatest!!!
Again the perfect solution!
But... can I ask you how did you know I had to change 135??? I can't figure it out... and for future "troubles" handy for me to know.
Marco
Again the perfect solution!
But... can I ask you how did you know I had to change 135??? I can't figure it out... and for future "troubles" handy for me to know.
Marco
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52566
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: breadcrump menu's?
I just looked at the HTML of the page where the id of the element which displays the listing is using firebug:
<div id="hikashop_category_information_module_135" class="hikashop_category_information hikashop_products_listing_main">
<div id="hikashop_category_information_module_135" class="hikashop_category_information hikashop_products_listing_main">
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52604
by in2bizz
Replied by in2bizz on topic Re: breadcrump menu's?
Oh man!! Sometimes it's difficult to think the easy way 
Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds