- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 2
Add a Category Description
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #51821
by toniCarr
Add a Category Description was created by toniCarr
I am trying to add a category description to the cart. The description would go before the products listed no the page. Please advise how I would do that
This is the page:
66.147.244.189/~treegirl/index.php/shopp...-note-cards-box-sets
On the main shop page I would also like to add text or a description this is the page:
66.147.244.189/~treegirl/index.php/shoppe
Thank you for your help. I looked through the documentation and did not see this.
Toni
This is the page:
66.147.244.189/~treegirl/index.php/shopp...-note-cards-box-sets
On the main shop page I would also like to add text or a description this is the page:
66.147.244.189/~treegirl/index.php/shoppe
Thank you for your help. I looked through the documentation and did not see this.
Toni
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by toniCarr. Reason: I figured it out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #51822
by toniCarr
Replied by toniCarr on topic Re: Add a Category Description
Never mind I just figured it out!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55487
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: Add a Category Description
Hi Tony,
I'm looking for the exact same solution. Would you mind sharing how you did it?
Thanks,
Maurice
I'm looking for the exact same solution. Would you mind sharing how you did it?
Thanks,
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55526
by toniCarr
Replied by toniCarr on topic Re: Add a Category Description
Hi Maurice,
I am not a HikaShop expert by any means. This is how I added the descriptions.
On the main menu > Products > Categories The product categories should be listed on the right. Cick on the little pencil under the column "Change" and you should get an edit window. Add your descriptions and save.
Toni
I am not a HikaShop expert by any means. This is how I added the descriptions.
On the main menu > Products > Categories The product categories should be listed on the right. Cick on the little pencil under the column "Change" and you should get an edit window. Add your descriptions and save.
Toni
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #55840
by Maurice
Replied by Maurice on topic Re: Add a Category Description
Hi Tony,
Thank you for sharing. It works!
Maurice
Thank you for sharing. It works!
Maurice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds