Skip to main content

Google Merchant Upload

More
14 years 4 months ago #51937 by joe1255
I am triggering the google products and it is processing on my google merchant feed data page but the status says "processing" and never completes. I have about 50,000 products (about 1000 have images), could that be the problem? Also, does google pick up on the images and embed them into my google merchant account?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #51939 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google Merchant Upload
That's indeed a lot of products. Since the google products plugin loads all the products at once to generate the XML, I'm not surprised that it doesn't work for you.
Loading 50K entries of products is really too big.

Are you able to download manually the xml file from the plugin ? Are you loading it manually to google merchant ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52104 by joe1255
Replied by joe1255 on topic Re: Google Merchant Upload
How do I manually download the xml file? I am clicking trigger but I get an error.
"Are you loading it manually to google merchant ?" No, but I would like to.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #52189 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Google Merchant Upload
What error are you getting ?
If it's a memory or an execution timeout it means that your server's resources kicked in before the end of the processing.
In that case, the only solution is to increase the memory_limit and the max_execution timeout parameters of PHP on your server in order to allow the process to use more resources. You will have to ask your hosting company for that.
Otherwise, it would require to rewrite the whole plugin to handle batch processing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum