hide out of stock variants
14 years 4 months ago #52092
by Boudewijn
hide out of stock variants was created by Boudewijn
Hello,
When a product variant is out of stock it is still shown.
What do I need to do to hide these out of stock variant?
Boudewijn
When a product variant is out of stock it is still shown.
What do I need to do to hide these out of stock variant?
Boudewijn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52179
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hide out of stock variants
Hi,
Please download the latest version from our server and install it over your current version. Then, make sure that the option "Display out of stock products" of the Display tab of the configuration is turned off.
Please download the latest version from our server and install it over your current version. Then, make sure that the option "Display out of stock products" of the Display tab of the configuration is turned off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luizarios
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52190
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: hide out of stock variants
Hello nicolas,
Done it and it's working.
But now I'm missing my TAX. Does this has to do with that I'm using the business ed. but downloaded the starter?
If so. How do I get the upgrade of the business ed.?
Kind regards
Done it and it's working.
But now I'm missing my TAX. Does this has to do with that I'm using the business ed. but downloaded the starter?
If so. How do I get the upgrade of the business ed.?
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52195
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: hide out of stock variants
Found the upgrade.
But the tax is not to be seen.
Do I need to do something special?
But the tax is not to be seen.
Do I need to do something special?
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Boudewijn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: hide out of stock variants
The tax will be displayed based on the way you configured them. It's not related to the update.
Please check each point of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
Please check each point of that FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ion-listing.html#faq
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52308
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Re: hide out of stock variants
Hello Nicolas,
I don't know exactly what I did, but it is showing the price incl tax again.
Thank you
I don't know exactly what I did, but it is showing the price incl tax again.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds