- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Can't remove login/registration with Business ed.
14 years 4 months ago #52159
by pina
Can't remove login/registration with Business ed. was created by pina
Yesterday, I bought the Business edition of Hikashop. Although I chose the option that registration and login are not required, Hikashop keeps asking me to login when I checkout on my webshop... What's the reason for that?
Configuration -> Login: no
Configuration -> Registration: no Registration
Did I forget something?
Configuration -> Login: no
Configuration -> Registration: no Registration
Did I forget something?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52240
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can't remove login/registration with Business ed.
No, you should be fine. However, if you want to completely remove login and registration from the checkout, you can remove the "login" view from the "checkout workflow" option of that same screen.
If you can't make it work, can you give a link to your shop ?
If you can't make it work, can you give a link to your shop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52241
by pina
well, I found out the login window contains the same name as when you have to register. So it was confusing. So I changed the title text from "login or register..." to "please fill in your address..."
Replied by pina on topic Re: Can't remove login/registration with Business ed.
nicolas wrote: No, you should be fine. However, if you want to completely remove login and registration from the checkout, you can remove the "login" view from the "checkout workflow" option of that same screen.
If you can't make it work, can you give a link to your shop ?
well, I found out the login window contains the same name as when you have to register. So it was confusing. So I changed the title text from "login or register..." to "please fill in your address..."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds