Skip to main content

I Think I Broke it :(

More
15 years 8 months ago #5222 by philr68
Hi,

I installed hikashop (which seems great) on a new site I am building www.penpushers.eu .

I think in error I deleted the module for displaying products which at some stage self generated.

My categories display OK, but no products show when I click on the category.

How can I rebuild the module, or recover from this without doing a full de-install/re-install.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5223 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I Think I Broke it :(
Hi,

You can go in the menu Display->Content menus and edit the options of your menu, with the id 4. Click on the select button of the "associated modules" option and make sure that everything is unpublished there and click on the OK button of the popup and then save the options. An error message should be displayed with a link to automatically created a default module listing your products below the listing of categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5225 by philr68
Replied by philr68 on topic Re: I Think I Broke it :(
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you. That worked :)

Kind regards,

Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum