- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Uploading parts
14 years 4 months ago #52247
by joe1255
Uploading parts was created by joe1255
I am manually changing the order of the parts on the backend so my parts with pictures will come up first in the category listing, like this...
leslaundry.com/index.php/parts/category/38-cissell
If I upload a new file with updated info about these same parts, will it change the order on the backend of hika or does the order stay the same (based on my manually overriding the order)?
Also, how do I get rid of the "id" from the url of the part...
leslaundry.com/index.php/parts/product/5...tat-300-dg-man-reset
I want to remove the 50377 id from the url.
Thanks
leslaundry.com/index.php/parts/category/38-cissell
If I upload a new file with updated info about these same parts, will it change the order on the backend of hika or does the order stay the same (based on my manually overriding the order)?
Also, how do I get rid of the "id" from the url of the part...
leslaundry.com/index.php/parts/product/5...tat-300-dg-man-reset
I want to remove the 50377 id from the url.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52296
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Uploading parts
The new products will go at the end of the listing of the front end by default and at the top of the listing on the back end.
You can't remove the id. The system wouldn't be able to associate the URL with the product without it.
You can't remove the id. The system wouldn't be able to associate the URL with the product without it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds