- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Add multiple payees to paypal checkout
- mnemonicimage
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #52250
by mnemonicimage
Add multiple payees to paypal checkout was created by mnemonicimage
I have products that artists make. They have a paypal account and I have a paypal account. We are selling their products on our site at a 70/30 split. They get 70 we get 30. I would like at the time of purchase have the payment go to 70% their paypal and 30% our paypal. That way they get paid right away. Is this something I could setup on Hika or through Paypal. If so how?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52253
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add multiple payees to paypal checkout
That's not possible either way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mnemonicimage
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago #52255
by mnemonicimage
Replied by mnemonicimage on topic Re: Add multiple payees to paypal checkout
I work with a company that does just this. cmivfx. Pehaps when they purchase one item it actually adds two items to paypal? Is this possible with Hika?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add multiple payees to paypal checkout
No that's not possible, with HikaShop or with another ecommerce solution.
One payment of a user goes in one PayPal account. You can't tell PayPal to distribute the money across several accounts
One payment of a user goes in one PayPal account. You can't tell PayPal to distribute the money across several accounts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds