- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Continue shopping during checkout
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52305
by tebba
[SOLVED] Continue shopping during checkout was created by tebba
Hi,
is there any way to move the button to continue shopping during the check-out process from the bottom to the top of the page?
Thanks
Claudio
is there any way to move the button to continue shopping during the check-out process from the bottom to the top of the page?
Thanks
Claudio
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by tebba.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52344
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Continue shopping during checkout
Hi,
You can edit the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and move the block of code displaying the button at the top.
You can edit the file "step" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and move the block of code displaying the button at the top.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52352
by tebba
Replied by tebba on topic Re: Continue shopping during checkout
thank you Nicolas!
I moved this code
<?php
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,JRoute::_($this->continueShopping),'window.location=\''.JRoute::_($this->continueShopping).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
echo "<br><br>";
?>
just below the initial section of the file
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.7
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The button is now in the correct position but when I click it I always return to the 2nd step of my checkout process (that is "address" in my case) and not to the page defined in the settings to continue shopping.
Any idea?
thanks
I moved this code
<?php
echo $this->cart->displayButton(JText::_('CONTINUE_SHOPPING'),'continue_shopping',$this->params,JRoute::_($this->continueShopping),'window.location=\''.JRoute::_($this->continueShopping).'\';return false;','id="hikashop_checkout_shopping_button"');
echo "<br><br>";
?>
just below the initial section of the file
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 1.5.7
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2012 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
The button is now in the correct position but when I click it I always return to the 2nd step of my checkout process (that is "address" in my case) and not to the page defined in the settings to continue shopping.
Any idea?
thanks
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by tebba.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52398
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Continue shopping during checkout
I don't know. That out to work. Could you give a link to your shop so that we ca see the modification ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52445
by tebba
Replied by tebba on topic Re: Continue shopping during checkout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52515
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Continue shopping during checkout
Could you give a link to your shop so that we ca see the modification ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52533
by tebba
Replied by tebba on topic Re: Continue shopping during checkout
I sent you a PM
thanks
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52585
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Continue shopping during checkout
The problem comes from the option "URL of the continue button" of the configuration. You entered there: "compra-on-line"
But you need to enter there the URL...with http : //
But you need to enter there the URL...with http : //
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52610
by tebba
Replied by tebba on topic Re: Continue shopping during checkout
it works!
I do not know why it was working without the correct link before moving the button over the checkout bar. That's why I didn't try to change the URL before.
Thanks Nicolas
rgds
Tebba
I do not know why it was working without the correct link before moving the button over the checkout bar. That's why I didn't try to change the URL before.
Thanks Nicolas
rgds
Tebba
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by tebba.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds