- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Free fields
- A. van de Kamp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago #52346
by A. van de Kamp
Free fields was created by A. van de Kamp
I want my articles to the fields to offer customers, which they can enter data. In karaktistieken I can only lists. Can someone help me? I have the business version of Hika
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52349
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Free fields
You need to create custom fields of the table "item" via the menu Display->Custom fields. Make sure that they are published on the front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- A. van de Kamp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52354
by A. van de Kamp
Thanks, this field creation was successful.
Now I want this field in my shop visible My customers can order like a towel to a user defined text on it.
They then get the field that I've made in characteristics to choose a color.
And then they have in the field should indicate which text should be on.
Can you tell me how this field in my shop in the towel see you?
I hope that the image size clearly what I mean.
Thanks for the effort
Jos
Replied by A. van de Kamp on topic Re: Free fields
Thanks, this field creation was successful.
Now I want this field in my shop visible My customers can order like a towel to a user defined text on it.
They then get the field that I've made in characteristics to choose a color.
And then they have in the field should indicate which text should be on.
Can you tell me how this field in my shop in the towel see you?
I hope that the image size clearly what I mean.
Thanks for the effort
Jos
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by A. van de Kamp. Reason: Question
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- A. van de Kamp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52392
by A. van de Kamp
Replied by A. van de Kamp on topic Re: Free fields
I had not read the clue. And now it works.
Thanks again. Jos
Thanks again. Jos
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by A. van de Kamp.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds