- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with thumbnail overlay
- iEpinephrine
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52360
by iEpinephrine
Issue with thumbnail overlay was created by iEpinephrine
Hi, I have a problem with the highlight box that overlays category and product descriptions.
It doesn't match the thumbnail in size, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Category thumbnail
or here
s18.postimage.org/xw9xk64m1/category_thumbnail.gif
Product thumbnail
or here
s15.postimage.org/p7p31qrdn/product_thumbnail.gif
I would like the blue box to completely cover the image (or modify the blue box in any way).
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks!
It doesn't match the thumbnail in size, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Category thumbnail
or here
s18.postimage.org/xw9xk64m1/category_thumbnail.gif
Product thumbnail
or here
s15.postimage.org/p7p31qrdn/product_thumbnail.gif
I would like the blue box to completely cover the image (or modify the blue box in any way).
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by iEpinephrine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52416
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Issue with thumbnail overlay
Could you please give a link to these pages ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds