- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Editing user / registration.php view
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52373
by aseke
Editing user / registration.php view was created by aseke
Hello,
first of all I wanna thanks the developers for the great component!!!
I have a question:
when registering new user I don't need both 'Username' and 'Name' fields, i need only 'Username'.
can I just edit the registration.php file and delete the lines:
I'm afraid that it can cause the security, won't it?
first of all I wanna thanks the developers for the great component!!!
I have a question:
when registering new user I don't need both 'Username' and 'Name' fields, i need only 'Username'.
can I just edit the registration.php file and delete the lines:
Code:
<tr class="hikashop_registration_name_line">
<td class="key">
<label id="namemsg" for="register_name">
<?php echo JText::_( 'HIKA_USER_NAME' ); ?>
</label>
</td>
<td>
<input type="text" name="data[register][name]" id="register_name" value="<?php echo $this->escape($this->mainUser->get( 'name' ));?>" class="inputbox required" maxlength="50" /> *
</td>
</tr>
I'm afraid that it can cause the security, won't it?
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by aseke.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52374
by aseke
Replied by aseke on topic Re: Editing user / registration.php view
another question is:
how can I edit the 'state' field in registration form, so that I won't see the 'name in english' in the brackets. I mean, I just need the sate names to be displayed in my dropdown box only in one Kazakh language, but by default it also displays english name in brackets.
thank you
how can I edit the 'state' field in registration form, so that I won't see the 'name in english' in the brackets. I mean, I just need the sate names to be displayed in my dropdown box only in one Kazakh language, but by default it also displays english name in brackets.
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52429
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Editing user / registration.php view
You can remove it yes. No security issue.
You can edit your states via the menu Display->Zones. Just remove what you don't need in the names of the zones.
You can edit your states via the menu Display->Zones. Just remove what you don't need in the names of the zones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aseke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds