- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Email confirmation
14 years 4 months ago #52452
by lwlbar
Email confirmation was created by lwlbar
Hi,
I would like to change the users order confirmation email so that the email is addressed to the Business name (field socit in address table) instead of the firstname, whereabouts would I head to for the this?
kindly,
Luke
I would like to change the users order confirmation email so that the email is addressed to the Business name (field socit in address table) instead of the firstname, whereabouts would I head to for the this?
kindly,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52508
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Email confirmation
Hi lwlbar,
To address the email to the business name instead of the firstname, you have to edit the mail in HikaShop > System > Emails.
Edit the Order creation notification, and order status notification.
You can replace $data->customer->name in:
The edition of the emails are only available in commercial versions of hikashop.
To address the email to the business name instead of the firstname, you have to edit the mail in HikaShop > System > Emails.
Edit the Order creation notification, and order status notification.
You can replace $data->customer->name in:
Code:
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name); ?>
The edition of the emails are only available in commercial versions of hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52525
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic Re: Email confirmation
Hi Xavier,
sorry i wan't quite clear. I had actually found my way to this point, but wasn't sure how to call the businesses name (field socit in the address table. I couldn't work out where customer and name labels were being called from. ($data->customer->name)
sorry i wan't quite clear. I had actually found my way to this point, but wasn't sure how to call the businesses name (field socit in the address table. I couldn't work out where customer and name labels were being called from. ($data->customer->name)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52568
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Email confirmation
You can do it like that:
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->cart->billing_address->socit); ?>
However, note that you will have to move it AFTER the loadFullOrder block of code because that's where the data is loaded for the email.
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->cart->billing_address->socit); ?>
However, note that you will have to move it AFTER the loadFullOrder block of code because that's where the data is loaded for the email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lwlbar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds