- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Characteristics
15 years 8 months ago #5251
by philr68
Characteristics was created by philr68
Hi Nicolas,
It is probably me misunderstanding something, but I have read the documentation and applied it.
I have set up a characteristic with 3 values
In the product editor I have added that characteristic which shows up ok and saved the product.
I clicked Manage Variants and got a message on the Variant screen "successfully saved" with no listing.
Also, This characteristic does not show on the front end in the product listing.
What have I done/not done?
Thanks in advance.
It is probably me misunderstanding something, but I have read the documentation and applied it.
I have set up a characteristic with 3 values
In the product editor I have added that characteristic which shows up ok and saved the product.
I clicked Manage Variants and got a message on the Variant screen "successfully saved" with no listing.
Also, This characteristic does not show on the front end in the product listing.
What have I done/not done?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5252
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics
Good question. I don't know.
Normally, variants should have been automatically generated based on the characteristic(s) you added in your product.
Could you edit your product and check that the characteristic is there ?
If yes, you can go in the manage variants screen and create the variants manually (one per value) with the new button of the listing of variants.
Normally, variants should have been automatically generated based on the characteristic(s) you added in your product.
Could you edit your product and check that the characteristic is there ?
If yes, you can go in the manage variants screen and create the variants manually (one per value) with the new button of the listing of variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5253
by philr68
Replied by philr68 on topic Re: Characteristics
I have added the variants and it has changed the product name to one of the variants and there is only one variant showing in the drop down.
If you like, I can give you a login to the admin to see what is going on.
If you like, I can give you a login to the admin to see what is going on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5256
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Characteristics
Ok. You can use our contact form to send us the details.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds