- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
characteristics
14 years 4 months ago #52626
by dyenamic
characteristics was created by dyenamic
I have products that have multiple sizes and colors
I have added the size characteristics and pricing but now I want to be able to add the color selections
What is the best way to set this up? I would like to have the color/ fabric swatch images available as well
I have added the size characteristics and pricing but now I want to be able to add the color selections
What is the best way to set this up? I would like to have the color/ fabric swatch images available as well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago #52646
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: characteristics
Hi dyenamic,
I think the best way is to edit each variants of a product, and set an image for each variant.
To edit them, click on "Manage variants" in the product edition page.
I think the best way is to edit each variants of a product, and set an image for each variant.
To edit them, click on "Manage variants" in the product edition page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds