- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Enlarging product image doesn't work in IE9
14 years 4 months ago #52668
by pina
Enlarging product image doesn't work in IE9 was created by pina
When I click on a product thumbnail, I get an overlay with a big picture of the product with a small animation. It works on all browsers, except IE9. I tried your demo website, and I don't have any problems with that one...
Normally, when you click on an image in the product listing, you will go to the product page. Instead of that, I changed the code that clicking on an image, results in a bigger sized image. (like you told me to do so in this topic: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/46848...instead-of-page.html )
The website is located at: www.phenico.be
It's not hikashop related, but the frontpage slideshow doesn't work neither on IE9
Normally, when you click on an image in the product listing, you will go to the product page. Instead of that, I changed the code that clicking on an image, results in a bigger sized image. (like you told me to do so in this topic: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/46848...instead-of-page.html )
The website is located at: www.phenico.be
It's not hikashop related, but the frontpage slideshow doesn't work neither on IE9
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52758
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Enlarging product image doesn't work in IE9
Hi pina,
I think the problem come from your template.
Your doctype is missing, I suggest you to contact your template provider to correct it.
I think the problem come from your template.
Your doctype is missing, I suggest you to contact your template provider to correct it.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53000
by pina
Replied by pina on topic Re: Enlarging product image doesn't work in IE9
When I edit my template index.php, I do have the doctype:
Code:
<html>
<?php
defined('_JEXEC') or die;
$app = JFactory::getApplication();
?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="<?php echo $this->language; ?>" lang="<?php echo $this->language; ?>" >
<head>
<jdoc:include type="head" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/system/css/system.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/system/css/general.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/default.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/style.css" type="text/css" />
</head>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53062
by pina
Replied by pina on topic Re: Enlarging product image doesn't work in IE9
Seems IE is having troubles with the <html>-tag at the beginning... I removed it and eveything works fine now, even the frontpage slide show
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds