- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 1
UPS Error 110602 after 1.5.8 upgrade
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #52834
by blues4u2
UPS Error 110602 after 1.5.8 upgrade was created by blues4u2
Hello, I have just upgraded to essentials 1.5.8 and I am now having the error on checkout
"Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 110602. Message: Missing/Illegal Combination of Package/Dimensions"
Below I have included screen shoots of the product and the UPS setup. any thoughts why all of the sudden I am having this issue? BTW, I do have my info correct in the user name,password, shipper number, and key, I just made them blank for posting.
"Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 110602. Message: Missing/Illegal Combination of Package/Dimensions"
Below I have included screen shoots of the product and the UPS setup. any thoughts why all of the sudden I am having this issue? BTW, I do have my info correct in the user name,password, shipper number, and key, I just made them blank for posting.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by blues4u2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #52966
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: UPS Error 110602 after 1.5.8 upgrade
Hello,
It's perfectly working for me with your settings, so can you give an ftp and a back-end temporary access ? it would help me a lot
.
It's perfectly working for me with your settings, so can you give an ftp and a back-end temporary access ? it would help me a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52972
by blues4u2
Replied by blues4u2 on topic Re: UPS Error 110602 after 1.5.8 upgrade
I got it to work. I did three things and then it worked, I am assuming that # 1 was the fix.
1) Went to Configuration -> Main -> and updated and adjusted Weight and Dimension symbols to US measurements (this was done prior to 1.5.8 so not sure if the upgrade changed this)
2) Went in to UPS plugin and Zeroed out the dimensions and weight % saved then re entered and saved again,
3) in UPS Plugin I re-selected lb/in in the Warehouse section and saved
Anyway it now works fine.
Thanks!
1) Went to Configuration -> Main -> and updated and adjusted Weight and Dimension symbols to US measurements (this was done prior to 1.5.8 so not sure if the upgrade changed this)
2) Went in to UPS plugin and Zeroed out the dimensions and weight % saved then re entered and saved again,
3) in UPS Plugin I re-selected lb/in in the Warehouse section and saved
Anyway it now works fine.
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53585
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: UPS Error 110602 after 1.5.8 upgrade
Hello,
Here is the last version of the UPS plugin that I managed to fix.
Here is the last version of the UPS plugin that I managed to fix.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds