- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
What is the correct CSS file?
14 years 3 months ago #52938
by svekke_s
What is the correct CSS file? was created by svekke_s
I want to change a little bit of my layout and through searching the forum it says to change the CSS file.
But wich CSS file?
If I follow the steps and do it through configuration/display/CSS nothing changes.
For instance: I would like to change the distance between the characteristics name and the dropdown box.
I can't get it wright.
I am using the latest version of Hikashop and I am experimenting on my localhost.
But wich CSS file?
If I follow the steps and do it through configuration/display/CSS nothing changes.
For instance: I would like to change the distance between the characteristics name and the dropdown box.
I can't get it wright.
I am using the latest version of Hikashop and I am experimenting on my localhost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52975
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: What is the correct CSS file?
Hi svekke_s,
The correct file to edit is:
Front-end CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display
Try to edit the properties of:
The correct file to edit is:
Front-end CSS File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display
Try to edit the properties of:
Code:
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td{}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #52978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: What is the correct CSS file?
If you don't see the changes, make sure that you refresh the cache of your browser and that the custom CSS file is selected for the front end CSS file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53070
by svekke_s
Replied by svekke_s on topic Re: What is the correct CSS file?
I have been looking for
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td{}
But I cann't find it (mayby I am looking over it). Is this line already in the file or do I have to add it myself?
Is the following also possible: Is it possible to make the changes in the file with Notepad and then use that file?
.hikashop_product_characteristics_table td{}
But I cann't find it (mayby I am looking over it). Is this line already in the file or do I have to add it myself?
Is the following also possible: Is it possible to make the changes in the file with Notepad and then use that file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53137
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: What is the correct CSS file?
Hi,
It's possible that this property doesn't exist.
You can create it.
It's better to edit it in HikaShop interface, because when a release is done, with notepad you will lose all your modifications.
It's possible that this property doesn't exist.
You can create it.
It's better to edit it in HikaShop interface, because when a release is done, with notepad you will lose all your modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53450
by svekke_s
Replied by svekke_s on topic Re: What is the correct CSS file?
Thanks for the help.
I have just created the property and it works.
Thank you.
I have just created the property and it works.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds