- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Add a column to Sales View in Backend
I tried editing the sales view file in the views menu
Even when I fully deleted that file, the sales view was unchanged. How can I add a column to the sales view in the backend?
Thanks!
Jesse
RageHats.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can d oit by editing the view order / listing.php in HikaShop > Display > Views.
Then add:
After:
And add a column with the value:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
echo $ this-> payment-> display ("filter_payment", $ this-> PageInfo-> filter-> filter_payment, false);
To output the filter by "Product Code" instead of "payment method".
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you explain in more details what you need ?
A sale have many products, so we can't add a filter on the product code in the listing of the sales.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And add the line:
Then in HikaShop > Display > Views, edit the view "order / listing"
And replace the title "Payment method" by "Product code", and replace:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I made the following changes
1) add the following code:
Just before of:
Being the "/ administrator / components / com_hikashop / views / order / view.html.php" so:
and also by changing the title and replacing the code that you show me, being so "listing.php"
But I only get the code column empty and the upper flange as before.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Add "d.order_product_code" in the searchmap:
And then you can filter by product code in the filter field on the left.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm trying to replace the 'id column' by 'telephone', following the steps you've RageHats indicated earlier in this post, but I just get the blank column.
thnaks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You need to display "echo $order->name->address_telephone;" instead of "echo $order->name->address_lastname" like I said to RageHats.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We use HikaShop for university courses. We deleted all the orders last year and since then, the field added to order / listing is blank.
I was using "echo $ order-> name-> address_telephone;?".
What is the new command I use to take that data table address and field address_telephone ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you sure that it's not because the address_telephone has been unpublished or something like that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the screenshot I show you what I mean:
1. - I have assigned the customer Dulce Pascual.
2. - Load data into Student form
3. - Form STUDENT DATA - Billing, left blank
I think in this last form, in the field where it takes the data phone address_telephone.
So I do not go out, to call it from <td class="hikashop_order_id_value">
<? php echo $ order-> name-> address_telephone;?>
</ td>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$ target ='';
if ($ this-> popup)
$ target = "" target = "_top";
$ k = 0;
for ($ i = 0, $ a = count ($ this-> rows); $ i <$ a, $ i + +) {
$ row = & $ this-> rows [$ i];
$ address_id = $ row-> order_billing_address_id;
$ fieldClass = hikashop_get ('class.field');
$ AddressClass = hikashop_get ('class.address');
$ order-> fields = $ fieldClass-> getData ('backend', 'address');
if (! empty ($ address_id)) {
$ order-> name = $ AddressClass-> get ($ address_id);
}
?>
Thank very much Xavier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I just upgrade to HikaShop bussiness. This modification we do not work anymore.
In the country where the product code was to appear, is now blank.
It could appear again in the updated version of the product code in this field.
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.