- Posts: 86262
- Thank you received: 14242
Configure the Hikashop search plugin
13 years 11 months ago #70972
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Configure the Hikashop search plugin
Ok, I can have a look. Please provide a backend access via our contact form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 235
- Thank you received: 4
13 years 11 months ago #70973
by janvankuijk
Replied by janvankuijk on topic Re: Configure the Hikashop search plugin
It's in your mailbox!
Jan
Jan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #71444
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Configure the Hikashop search plugin
You indeed had removed the "product_name" field from the search field option of the plugin.
I've added it back and it should be working now.
I've added it back and it should be working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds