- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Shipping Methods not changing to basket value
14 years 3 months ago #53180
by arthurday
Shipping Methods not changing to basket value was created by arthurday
I have set up in the manual shipping cost based on the shopping cart value.
In the shipping set-up I have the following.
Delivery max 9.99
delivery1 min 10,00 max 29.99
delivery 2 min 30.00 max 99.99
and so-on.
But when I test the shopping basket the only shipping value shown is the first one, regardless of basket value..
How can I resolve this?
In the shipping set-up I have the following.
Delivery max 9.99
delivery1 min 10,00 max 29.99
delivery 2 min 30.00 max 99.99
and so-on.
But when I test the shopping basket the only shipping value shown is the first one, regardless of basket value..
How can I resolve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Shipping Methods not changing to basket value
That's probably because the option "include virtual products price" is turned off in your shipping methods and that your products don't have a weight (so they are considered virtual goods).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53276
by arthurday
Replied by arthurday on topic Re: Shipping Methods not changing to basket value
Thanks nicolas, this morning i worked throught the whole lot, and worked out i need weights for the products and i dont have any and it would make the shipping bands difficult...
i have the virtual products turned off, now there on and all is good,the shipping bands work, and im ready
i have the virtual products turned off, now there on and all is good,the shipping bands work, and im ready
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds