- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Is there a way for a customer to logout?
- remote.jasonv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #5319
by remote.jasonv
Is there a way for a customer to logout? was created by remote.jasonv
Hello Hika,
Is there a way for a customer to logout of the hikashop? I created an account as a customer for testing purposes. After I restarted my computer and opened a new instance of my website, my customer details and orders are still there. I hope there is a logout link that customers can click to make them feel more secure (some people could be using public computer to purchase something from my shop).
Kind regards,
Jason
NO, It wasn't the logout button but the delete address button. I still need the logout button.
Is there a way for a customer to logout of the hikashop? I created an account as a customer for testing purposes. After I restarted my computer and opened a new instance of my website, my customer details and orders are still there. I hope there is a logout link that customers can click to make them feel more secure (some people could be using public computer to purchase something from my shop).
Kind regards,
Jason
NO, It wasn't the logout button but the delete address button. I still need the logout button.
Last edit: 15 years 8 months ago by remote.jasonv.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remote.jasonv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #5320
by remote.jasonv
Replied by remote.jasonv on topic Re: Is there a way for a customer to logout?
The 2 icons at the right of the billing address box are for deleting the address and editing customer info. Not, the logout button. I want to be able to view this message:
"The Australia Post shipping plugin requires the user to enter a postal code when goods are shipped within Australia. Please go to “Display->Custom fields” and set the post code field to required.
No shipping method found"
"The Australia Post shipping plugin requires the user to enter a postal code when goods are shipped within Australia. Please go to “Display->Custom fields” and set the post code field to required.
No shipping method found"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remote.jasonv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #5321
by remote.jasonv
Replied by remote.jasonv on topic Re: Is there a way for a customer to logout?
I also want to edit this text to something else:
"The Australia Post shipping plugin requires the user to enter a postal code when goods are shipped within Australia. Please go to "Display->Custom fields" and set the post code field to required.
No shipping method found"
I cannot find it in the language file.
"The Australia Post shipping plugin requires the user to enter a postal code when goods are shipped within Australia. Please go to "Display->Custom fields" and set the post code field to required.
No shipping method found"
I cannot find it in the language file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- remote.jasonv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 8 months ago #5322
by remote.jasonv
Replied by remote.jasonv on topic Re: Is there a way for a customer to logout?
I found where to edit the text. It's in the plugins folder. I still need the logout button or link.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5331
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Is there a way for a customer to logout?
You should not see that message. If you see it it's either because you didn't configure the custom fields or because you didn't set a zone restriction in the plugin to australia and removed the "by air" and "by sea" option of the plugin.
Log out is handled by joomla. You can use the joomla login module to display the logout button. For that, please look in the joomla module manager.
Log out is handled by joomla. You can use the joomla login module to display the logout button. For that, please look in the joomla module manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds