- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
SSL Problem
14 years 3 months ago #53193
by grothoffd
SSL Problem was created by grothoffd
I have installed Hikashop on my joomla site and love it but I want to run my transactions through security certificate which I have installed on my site. I put on the force ssl and when I go to cart I get this error on my firefox and a shorter version on my chrome:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www.efttappingcharlotte.com .
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
I need help to figure out what is wrong with my installation?
Thanks
Don Grothoff
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www.efttappingcharlotte.com .
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
The page you are trying to view can not be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.
I need help to figure out what is wrong with my installation?
Thanks
Don Grothoff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53254
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SSL Problem
Your SSL certificate is not configured properly on your server. Please check that with your hosting company. That is not related to HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds