- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
SEO not working
15 years 8 months ago #5326
by frank
SEO not working was created by frank
Hello.
I set up the shop, everything works as axpected.
But with JOoomlas SEO enabled I'm getting 404-errors at provider level, not the joomla 404.
I tried all combinations of joomlas seo options, ie 'use htaccess' etc pp
Are this url in correct format? For example
domain.tld/index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=product&layout=listing&Itemid=8
becomes
domain.tld/wald-eckig/product/listing
domain.tld/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=28&name=wald-1-eckig&Itemid=8&category_pathway=0
becomes
domain.tld/wald-eckig/product/show/cid-28/name-wald-1-eckig/category_pathway-0
Could you please give me a hint.
Thanks.Frank
Hikashop is great!
I set up the shop, everything works as axpected.
But with JOoomlas SEO enabled I'm getting 404-errors at provider level, not the joomla 404.
I tried all combinations of joomlas seo options, ie 'use htaccess' etc pp
Are this url in correct format? For example
domain.tld/index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=product&layout=listing&Itemid=8
becomes
domain.tld/wald-eckig/product/listing
domain.tld/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=show&cid=28&name=wald-1-eckig&Itemid=8&category_pathway=0
becomes
domain.tld/wald-eckig/product/show/cid-28/name-wald-1-eckig/category_pathway-0
Could you please give me a hint.
Thanks.Frank
Hikashop is great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5329
by frank
Replied by frank on topic Re: SEO not working
Hello again.
I think this isnt hikashop related, becouse
the normal joomla article links doesnt work.
domain.tld/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=20
becomes
domain.tld/wissenswertes
that seems correct, or not?
I think this isnt hikashop related, becouse
the normal joomla article links doesnt work.
domain.tld/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=20
becomes
domain.tld/wissenswertes
that seems correct, or not?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5332
by frank
Replied by frank on topic Re: SEO not working
Please, delete this thread.
I'm dumb...
.htaccess was htaccess
I'm dumb...
.htaccess was htaccess
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5333
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: SEO not working
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. We just saw your message.
It's great that you found. Do you really want us to delete that thread ? It might be useful to other users having the same problem with joomla SEF.
Sorry for the delay. We just saw your message.
It's great that you found. Do you really want us to delete that thread ? It might be useful to other users having the same problem with joomla SEF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5334
by frank
Replied by frank on topic Re: SEO not working
You are absolutely right! dont delete it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds