- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Can I show large picture earlier?
- stefan71056
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53280
by stefan71056
Can I show large picture earlier? was created by stefan71056
Hi, I am very very new to HikaShop but jumped straight into the cold water and bought the business version.
I know this question sounds strange and to be honest I wasn't sure how to formulate my question, therefore I will explain what I mean.
In the Menue I have made a products list
1. clicking on the products list opens my photos which I want to sell per download
2. If I now click on one of the photos this photo opens up again
3. and only at this point I can click on THAT photo to show me a larger photo.
WHAT I would like is that the photo enlargement can be activated at point 1. .... any ideas how to do that?
Would be greatful to hear your ideas!
Thanks a lot
Stefan
I know this question sounds strange and to be honest I wasn't sure how to formulate my question, therefore I will explain what I mean.
In the Menue I have made a products list
1. clicking on the products list opens my photos which I want to sell per download
2. If I now click on one of the photos this photo opens up again
3. and only at this point I can click on THAT photo to show me a larger photo.
WHAT I would like is that the photo enlargement can be activated at point 1. .... any ideas how to do that?
Would be greatful to hear your ideas!
Thanks a lot
Stefan
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by stefan71056.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stefan71056
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53338
by stefan71056
Replied by stefan71056 on topic Re: Can I show large picture earlier?
Well my question seems to have been too difficult!
Pitty!
Pitty!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53358
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I show large picture earlier?
Hi,
1. You can do something like that for example:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/49351...-on-mouse-hover.html
2. Note that it is the week end. We answer as fast as we can.
1. You can do something like that for example:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/49351...-on-mouse-hover.html
2. Note that it is the week end. We answer as fast as we can.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stefan71056
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53421
by stefan71056
Replied by stefan71056 on topic Re: Can I show large picture earlier?
Thanks nicolas, will try that tomorrow, just read your mail to me about the double posting, sorry about that!
Greetings
Stefan
Greetings
Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- stefan71056
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53490
by stefan71056
Replied by stefan71056 on topic Re: Can I show large picture earlier?
Ok, I got it working and it is sort of what I want!
BUT! ... What I would actually like is, that not the whole screen gets blocked, but, that the large picture would show when just inside the small image ... So, if you leave the small image, the big image closes again without having to click the X at the top right every time.
It's a lot of mouse moving if your trying to browse through hundreds of photos and have to click the closingX every time.
I have the example on one of my sites here
pix.kommakomma.de/index.php?-pg=585&-met...335d8&-ck=1339425168
BUT, I'd like to be able to use your great program for doing this!!!
!!!
Greetings
Stefan
BUT! ... What I would actually like is, that not the whole screen gets blocked, but, that the large picture would show when just inside the small image ... So, if you leave the small image, the big image closes again without having to click the X at the top right every time.
It's a lot of mouse moving if your trying to browse through hundreds of photos and have to click the closingX every time.
I have the example on one of my sites here
pix.kommakomma.de/index.php?-pg=585&-met...335d8&-ck=1339425168
BUT, I'd like to be able to use your great program for doing this!!!
Greetings
Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53492
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I show large picture earlier?
There is no option for that.
You would have to develop it (or have it developed by someone else for you).
You would have to develop it (or have it developed by someone else for you).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds