- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop Business - no registration req.
14 years 3 months ago #53284
by jb14
Hikashop Business - no registration req. was created by jb14
Hi there,
Is it the case that with Hikashop Business (vs. Essential) customers don't have to register before making a purchase?
James
Is it the case that with Hikashop Business (vs. Essential) customers don't have to register before making a purchase?
James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53286
by stefan71056
Replied by stefan71056 on topic Re: Hikashop Business - no registration req.
I don't quite see the question?
I bought the business version yesterday, I had to register.
Do you mean, do you NOT have to register a link?
No I didn't either register a link, simply because I still don't know how the site will be named.
I bought the business version yesterday, I had to register.
Do you mean, do you NOT have to register a link?
No I didn't either register a link, simply because I still don't know how the site will be named.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53287
by jb14
Replied by jb14 on topic Re: Hikashop Business - no registration req.
Hi there - no, my question is whether the Business edition means that a customer can make a purchase in your shop WITHOUT having to register into your site. With the Essential edition, they need to register as a user on your site, and then login and then purchase. I believe the Business edition means they don't have to register (i.e. it's easier for the purchaser). But I'm trying to confirm that
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53289
by stefan71056
Replied by stefan71056 on topic Re: Hikashop Business - no registration req.
Well as I said, I bought the Business edition yesterday, I'm trying or am building a photo sales site, I'd like to be able to sell photos etc.
Infact at this point it is so that when I click on buy button and then want to pay, it asks me to either log in or register.
What I do know though is, that I can offer to download for free, doing this lets people download WITHOUT any kind of registration.
Maybe that helps?
Greetings Stefan
Infact at this point it is so that when I click on buy button and then want to pay, it asks me to either log in or register.
What I do know though is, that I can offer to download for free, doing this lets people download WITHOUT any kind of registration.
Maybe that helps?
Greetings Stefan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53356
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop Business - no registration req.
@jb14 You can change the "registration" option of the configuration to "no registration" if you don't want users to register. That will remove the "username" and "password" fields from the form and it will only ask for the email and physical address of the user. You can remove the login area with the "login" option of the same screen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds