- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Re: Download HikaShop FedEx Shipping Plugin (FREE)
14 years 3 months ago #53375
by cholzsch
Re: Download HikaShop FedEx Shipping Plugin (FREE) was created by cholzsch
So...I'm thinking this topic title should be changed to:
Download HikaShop FedEx Shipping Plugin (FREE) that doesn't work or HikaShop FedEx Shipping Updated From Free Plugin (NOTFREE) that does work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53474
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Download HikaShop FedEx Shipping Plugin (FREE)
Please note that we are not the ones distributing the plugin which is not ours.
If all you want to say is that you are not happy to pay for something which is not even sold on our website, please contact directly that person and stop polluting our forum.
If all you want to say is that you are not happy to pay for something which is not even sold on our website, please contact directly that person and stop polluting our forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53526
by cholzsch
No, Nicolas, I am merely pointing out that the topic is "Download HikaShop FedEx Shipping Plugin (FREE)".
As I read the posts in that topic, I find out that this FREE shipping plugin never worked. Then I read on and find out that someone fixed the code, got it working, and is now offering it for a PRICE. So, this UNLOCKED topic leaves one to believe that if they download the plugin linked to on the first page of the topic, they will have a working FedEx shipping plugin. Not so, as it apparently NEVER worked correctly.
Now, while I don't mind someone selling their code, in this instance it reminds of the famous "bait and switch" tactics used by lots of places now-a-days. They get you in the door for something that sounds to good to be true, and then tries to up-sell you to something totally different.
My point is, there is no "Download" of a "FREE" FedEx Shipping Plugin in this thread, so there should be a disclaimer posted, topic locked, or topic completely removed.
Replied by cholzsch on topic Re: Download HikaShop FedEx Shipping Plugin (FREE)
nicolas wrote: Please note that we are not the ones distributing the plugin which is not ours.
If all you want to say is that you are not happy to pay for something which is not even sold on our website, please contact directly that person and stop polluting our forum.
No, Nicolas, I am merely pointing out that the topic is "Download HikaShop FedEx Shipping Plugin (FREE)".
As I read the posts in that topic, I find out that this FREE shipping plugin never worked. Then I read on and find out that someone fixed the code, got it working, and is now offering it for a PRICE. So, this UNLOCKED topic leaves one to believe that if they download the plugin linked to on the first page of the topic, they will have a working FedEx shipping plugin. Not so, as it apparently NEVER worked correctly.
Now, while I don't mind someone selling their code, in this instance it reminds of the famous "bait and switch" tactics used by lots of places now-a-days. They get you in the door for something that sounds to good to be true, and then tries to up-sell you to something totally different.
My point is, there is no "Download" of a "FREE" FedEx Shipping Plugin in this thread, so there should be a disclaimer posted, topic locked, or topic completely removed.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by cholzsch.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53716
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Download HikaShop FedEx Shipping Plugin (FREE)
I've changed the thread title to remove the FREE word as I agree that it is ambiguous with the history of that plugin.
I don't see any reasons why the topic should be deleted.
I don't see any reasons why the topic should be deleted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds