- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
LInk product module to menu item?
15 years 8 months ago #5338
by weting
LInk product module to menu item? was created by weting
I am almost done with my first Hika shop!
Still not understandig how the modules interact - so I am only using one module - on the front page.
I can manage to link the product(s) to the product page. But I would rather like to link it to the start page of the shop (a menu item).
I guess I can do this by inserting the module into a Joomla cusom modul - or is there a better way?
Still not understandig how the modules interact - so I am only using one module - on the front page.
I can manage to link the product(s) to the product page. But I would rather like to link it to the start page of the shop (a menu item).
I guess I can do this by inserting the module into a Joomla cusom modul - or is there a better way?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5339
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: LInk product module to menu item?
You can create a menu of type hikashop products listing via the joomla menu manager and then set it as default menu:
docs.joomla.org/Managing_the_front_page
docs.joomla.org/Managing_the_front_page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5340
by weting
Replied by weting on topic Re: LInk product module to menu item?
Sorry, not really what I am looking for. Still want my Frontpage to be my default (entrance) page. I will try the custom modul way..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 8 months ago #5341
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: LInk product module to menu item?
Then, you can create a new products listing module via the menu Display->Content modules in HikaShop and disable the synchronization option in its options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds