- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Trouble formatting
14 years 3 months ago #53460
by rlilburne
Trouble formatting was created by rlilburne
Hi,
I have been trying to format a new site, and slowly getting there, but am stuck. Two issues...
1. The menu Shop by Brand does not remain alphabetical, it changes each time the page loads, so the brand names are constantly shifting. What am I missing?
Using the brand Boland Sidon, I am happy with the formatting of the listing page (3 items on it so far), but when I click on the item I want to order, the formatting needs improving.
mountain-style.com.au/index.php/our-bran...on-casual-chino.html
I would like a larger image and the whole entry on a white background with a border...
Any thoughts, thanks in advance! Ron
I have been trying to format a new site, and slowly getting there, but am stuck. Two issues...
1. The menu Shop by Brand does not remain alphabetical, it changes each time the page loads, so the brand names are constantly shifting. What am I missing?
Using the brand Boland Sidon, I am happy with the formatting of the listing page (3 items on it so far), but when I click on the item I want to order, the formatting needs improving.
mountain-style.com.au/index.php/our-bran...on-casual-chino.html
I would like a larger image and the whole entry on a white background with a border...
Any thoughts, thanks in advance! Ron
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 3 months ago #53478
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Trouble formatting
Hello,
Regarding the product Image, you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Files"
- Set a different Product page image width and Product page image height
Regarding the white background and the border, you'll have to add some CSS.
Hope this will help you a little
Regarding the product Image, you'll have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Files"
- Set a different Product page image width and Product page image height
Regarding the white background and the border, you'll have to add some CSS.
Hope this will help you a little
The following user(s) said Thank You: rlilburne
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds