Skip to main content

No registration purchase

More
14 years 3 months ago #53465 by dandez
Hello I want customers to be able to purchase without any need to register or login. I have essential version and I turned off registration.

Now I have no registration field which is fine. But also I don't have address fields for the user to fill up.
There is a message saying: AD NEW ADDRESS, but no way to click it and ad any adress.

What to do with it?
I'm talking about this page:

scalex.pl/towary

Warmest Regards
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53468 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello Dan,

I think that you'll find your answer there

If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions.


Hope this will help you a little.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53523 by dandez
Replied by dandez on topic Re: No registration purchase
Done as you mentioned.
I have both address and login in checkout workflow and marked LOGIN OFF and NO REGISTRATION.

The result: It doesn't help.

the registration form is still there when you try to proceed to checkout on this page:

scalex.pl/towary

Despite it's turned off, it's still on the website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53578 by dandez
Replied by dandez on topic Re: No registration purchase
Maybe it's because I have installed essential over the STARTER version and some instances occured from hikashop starter?
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by dandez.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #53600 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

Don't worry everything works fine, this "registration" form will just allow you to have your customer's address, so now you can change the "registration" title by "customer information" for example (this link will help you to do it).
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #54470 by daveburman54
I am also trying to set up a no login/account required online shop.
I found the language file abd have changed the name to Please Provide Your Address for Delivery but underneath that it still says registration.. and then a sumbit button that says register...
what lines are these on to change please as I cannot see them
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54476 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

You should just :

- Go to your language file
- change the line :
Code:
HIKA_REGISTRATION="Registration"
by this line for example :
Code:
HIKA_REGISTRATION=" "
- change the line :
Code:
HIKA_REGISTER="Register"
by this line for example :
Code:
HIKA_REGISTER="Next"
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum