- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
charge for file download and varients of types?
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 months ago #53531
by Rollerskate
charge for file download and varients of types? was created by Rollerskate
So, let me explain.
As you can see on this page:
www.therollerskate.com/photos/duluth/pro...h-aerial-lift-bridge
I have three types of prints (canvas, poster, and framed) with multiple sizes.
Now I would like to add the ability to purchase a desktop background image file.
I'm wondering what the best way to accomplish this would be. Is there a way to list the file download separately from the characteristics?
As you can see on this page:
www.therollerskate.com/photos/duluth/pro...h-aerial-lift-bridge
I have three types of prints (canvas, poster, and framed) with multiple sizes.
Now I would like to add the ability to purchase a desktop background image file.
I'm wondering what the best way to accomplish this would be. Is there a way to list the file download separately from the characteristics?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 3 months ago #53532
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: charge for file download and varients of types?
I sort of answered my own question by adding a separate "product" for the image file as an option for the print. Seems like a lot of work though, still wondering if there's a better way to do this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53606
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: charge for file download and varients of types?
I don't see a better of doing it. Making it a characteristic would mean to adapt all the prices of all the variants and upload the file for half of the variants... clearly not a good solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds