Skip to main content

Wanting a very minimal cart

More
14 years 3 months ago #53561 by daisysmom
Not having ANY luck with this component. I don't have a clue about ALL the different options that go with this shopping cart. So I am asking is there just a simple way to build my client's inventory so that a visitor can simply put items in the cart and the client receive a message that John Doe wants items X, Y and Z; without going through paypal or some other payment gateway?

I've built his inventory up to around 30 items, spent so much time on this, to have it not work for me. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53564 by nicolas
Sure. Remove the "payment" view from the checkout workflow option of the Checkout tab of the configuration and that will do what you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum