- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Fix Products and Catgories tables
14 years 3 months ago #53589
by zaurb
Fix Products and Catgories tables was created by zaurb
Hello,
I've accidentally dropped tables:
hikashop_product
hikashop_product_category
hikashop_category
hikashop_cart_product
I've re-imported from CSV the products and categories data and received a message that all products were successfully imported, however nothing appears under products.
When I go to Products --> Categories in the Explorer window I see nothing, however I see all the categories in the main screen with categories listing.
Products are not seen at all.
Is there a way to fix this or I have to remove HikaShop completely and reinstall it again?
Many thanks in advance!
I've accidentally dropped tables:
hikashop_product
hikashop_product_category
hikashop_category
hikashop_cart_product
I've re-imported from CSV the products and categories data and received a message that all products were successfully imported, however nothing appears under products.
When I go to Products --> Categories in the Explorer window I see nothing, however I see all the categories in the main screen with categories listing.
Products are not seen at all.
Is there a way to fix this or I have to remove HikaShop completely and reinstall it again?
Many thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53596
by ryand500
Replied by ryand500 on topic Re: Fix Products and Catgories tables
Hi there
I think you can fix this by going to your hikashop export file, go to the colomn that says product quantity and changing all of your products to -1, which is unlimited stock, supposing you do.
Or you can go to System | Configuration | Display | Default parameters for products and change the setting to 'display out of stock products' to yes
Hope that helps
I think you can fix this by going to your hikashop export file, go to the colomn that says product quantity and changing all of your products to -1, which is unlimited stock, supposing you do.
Or you can go to System | Configuration | Display | Default parameters for products and change the setting to 'display out of stock products' to yes
Hope that helps
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53684
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fix Products and Catgories tables
Do you have your products in the hikashop_product table ?
Try to import again the CSV with the debug mode of the joomla configuration activated. That might display an error if there is a problem with the database (for example if you didn't add back a table of HikaShop properly).
Try to import again the CSV with the debug mode of the joomla configuration activated. That might display an error if there is a problem with the database (for example if you didn't add back a table of HikaShop properly).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds