Skip to main content

Menu

More
14 years 3 months ago #53756 by rlilburne
Menu was created by rlilburne
Hi,

the menu I have at this site mountain-style.com.au/ keeps reloading itself in a different order, is there a way to make it just stay in alphabetical order. I have the ordering set on category_name, not sure what else I have to do.

Any advice appreciated..

Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53840 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Menu
Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit the module with the id 126 and turn off the "random" option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #53850 by rlilburne
Replied by rlilburne on topic Re: Menu
Thanks, had to be easy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum