- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Error in CSV import
14 years 3 months ago #53763
by Nanni
Error in CSV import was created by Nanni
I have a blocking problem in a CSV import, with the following error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getSymbol() on a non-object in ...../administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 491
The platform I use has the following features:
PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.17
Joomla 1.5.22
Hikashop Essential 1.5.8
Note that, on the same server, I have an other Hikashop with correct CSV import capability, but with Hikashop 1.5.7 Business
Fatal error: Call to a member function getSymbol() on a non-object in ...../administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/import.php on line 491
The platform I use has the following features:
PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.17
Joomla 1.5.22
Hikashop Essential 1.5.8
Note that, on the same server, I have an other Hikashop with correct CSV import capability, but with Hikashop 1.5.7 Business
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53844
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error in CSV import
That error means that it's highly possible that you're missing either the administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/weight.php file or the administrator/components/com_hikashop/helper/volume.php file. Could you check on them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago #53899
by Nanni
Replied by Nanni on topic Re: Error in CSV import
OK. Correct.
I had to do the manual installation and transferring via ftp in the tmp directory the hikashop files, weight.php resulted at 0 bytes.
Thanks for your excellent support - as usual.
I had to do the manual installation and transferring via ftp in the tmp directory the hikashop files, weight.php resulted at 0 bytes.
Thanks for your excellent support - as usual.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds